Transforming your staff's potential

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mind mapping the kitchen tool taxonomy!

"The Splendiferous Array of Culinary Tools" poster is a bit tongue-in-cheek as job aids go, but it is a fun (and attractive) example of graphically showing the taxonomy of a class of things - the family groups based on purpose and relationships between them. Useful, I think, for novices in a field to 1) become acquainted with the breadth and depth of a job by the tools used, see how they are related, and find the right tool for a task.

It can be applied for any job that uses a wide range of tools: carpenter, auto mechanic, janitor, you name it.



By Pop Chart Lab

Via SwissMiss

5 comments:

Robert F. Crocker said...

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Click Here

Alamin Miah said...

Excellent way of describing, and nice paragraph to take data about my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in college. https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

Alamin Miah said...

hi!,I love your writing so much! share we keep in touch more approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert in this space to solve my problem. Maybe that is you! Taking a look ahead to look you. lyonscrub.beep.com

Alamin Miah said...

Wonderful work! That is the type of info that are meant to be shared across the web. Shame on the search engines for now not positioning this put up upper! Come on over and consult with my website . Thanks =)My Blog https://hollzone.tumblr.com/

Mona afrin said...

It’s the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to counsel you some attention-grabbing things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles relating to this article. I want to learn even more issues approximately it! My Blog http://flickdor.spruz.com/