Transforming your staff's potential

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Shout-Out to my Readers

Over the past few years, a small community of readers has grown on my site. Some of you subscribe to my feed, some find my site when searching on specific topics regarding instructional design, eLearning, or other training-related topics.

I blog as a way to share the best of what I find on current thought/idea topics in the instructional design and training world. I subscribe to many other blog feeds and save what I feel valuable to my Delicious library. If you find my posts relavent to your work, you may also find value in linking to my Delicious account and subscribing to the Delicious feed to receive a more current source of my finds, and see some of whom I source for information and inspiration.

I would love to get to know you and why you follow my posts or otherwise visit my site. It would be of great value to me to know what value I add to your work and professional development. So, I ask this favor, please post a comment including any or all of the following:

Describe your interest in instructional design, training and related topics
Comment on why you choose to subscribe to my blog... what value do I add?
Make a wish of what you would like to see more of (or less).

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: