Transforming your staff's potential

Saturday, May 9, 2009

del.icio.us Tidbits: Branding

Here is the periodic sampling from my del.icio.us favorites list. Usually, the topic focuses on some aspect of the craft of instructional design. This time I decided to focus on the business of instructional design. I chose the tag "Branding." This is what I found I have:

Personal Branding in the Age of Google: From Seth's Blog, a cautionary tale about the transparency of the Internet.

Personal Branding for the Business Professional: A great how-to white paper by Chris Brogan, in PDF format.

Using Del.icio.us to Create an Easy, Always Updated Online Portfolio: From the fabulous "Bamboo Project" blog.

Job Searching the Web 2.0 Way: Developing Your Personal Brand: Another gem from Michelle at Bamboo Project.

No comments: