Transforming your staff's potential

Thursday, January 10, 2008

del.icio.us Tidbits: Collaboration + Tool

Here is the first of my weekly sampling from my del.icio.us favorites list.

This time I chose the tags "tool" and "collaboration". Generally, this would mean either information on collaboration tools, or the tools themselves. Here's what I found I have:


backpackit
Project management collaboration tool

Harold Jarche : Strategies for online collaboration » PKM - my best tool
A post on Harold Jarche's blog with a model for how he builds knowledge in his PLE

Mind42 - Free Online Mind Map
Brainstorming

A Step-by-step guide to global collaborations
A post on Kim Cofino's blog "Always Learning"

Facebook Study Groups
Listing, scheduling, discussion, notes and file management

wetpaint
free wiki tool

bubbl.us - free web application for brainstorming online
Mindmapping

del.icio.us
Online resource organizational and sharing tool

pbwiki
free wiki tool


What are your favorite collaboration tools or articles on the subject?

No comments: